Video Marketing Training
Engage your customers with movies
The power of video has been proven over the years, its ability to enthral audiences, to provoke emotion and encourage action, makes it an excellent sales and marketing tool.
Video marketing is normally the quickest method to drive traffic to your website and engage your audience. It has been proven that a well-optimised video is 53 times more likely to appear on Google front page than text (Forrester 2010).
The value of video marketing is can be seen to:
- Improve user engagement
- Increase brand awareness
- Enhance search engine optimisation (SEO)
One of the most valuable video marketing channels currently is YouTube – the social, video-sharing network. Our video marketing training explores YouTube marketing and more general video marketing techniques.
The video marketing course
You will be taught the following:
- How video can be utilised for business
- What video platform should I use
- How to set up a YouTube account
- How to create engaging video content
- How to optimise your video for search engines
- How to measure success
The video marketing course looks at YouTube (and other video sharing sites), and the video marketing techniques.
YouTube for your video marketing:
- Effective YouTube marketing basics
- Key sections of the YouTube site
- How to make great videos that users want to watch
- Optimise your videos for search
- Create a call to action that drives sales
- Promote your videos on YouTube and other sites
- Track your video marketing effectiveness with YouTube Insights
Video marketing techniques for your business:
- Exploring business video marketing
- Hosting your videos for maximum impact
- Writing a video script
- Video production hardware and software
- Editing your video for maximum impact
- Filming and producing video
- Using video to drive traffic to your website
Contact Jack Marketing Solutions today to book your video marketing training course – call us on +44 (0)203 397 3557.
Glossary: AdWords for Video, Analytics, Audience, BT, Blip.TV, Campaign, Digital Footprint, Digital Marketing, DRTV, Dual Screen, Google AdWords, IPTV, Linear Video Ad, Multi-Screen Ad Campaign, Native Video Ad, PPV, ROI, ROMI, SEO, SEM, Second Screen, Second Screen App, STR, Social TV, Social TV Ad Targeting, Social TV App, Video Ad, Video E-mail, Video Engagement, Video Fingerprinting, Video Marketing, VoD, Video Seeing, Vine, Viral Video Ad, Vlog, VTA, VTC, YouTube, YouTube Algorithm, YouTube Channel, YouTube Subscriber, YouTube View Buys