Search Engine Optimisation Solutions
It appears that everyone uses search engines like Google, Yahoo! and MSN Live, etc., to find the information they want. But as you probably know, you have to be on the first or second page to stand any chance of catching those customers.
Jack Marketing Solutions cannot claim to know all the secrets of the search engines, but we have learned how to manipulate and assess websites to bring out the best in organic searches (using keywords and content), and how to make good use of Pay-per-Click technology to maximise the effectiveness of your e-advertising budget.
Our search engine optimisation process involves the following:
Jack Marketing SEO Solutions™
- Evaluation of existing keywords
- Evaluation of page descriptions
- Evaluation of content and readability
- Evaluation of search engine ranking
- Evaluation of ranking & competitive position
- Corrective action and keyword selection
- Improvement of keywords, descriptions and content
- Resubmission to search engines
Depending on your requirements, Jack Marketing Solutions can provide you with a flexible approach to your Search Engine Optimisation, using our Search Engine Optimisation Thermostat™ - click here for information on the Thermostat.
We also offer a range of on-going search engine optimisation projects to suit your budget and requirements:
- Bronze JMS Optimisation Solution™
- Silver JMS Optimisation Solution™
- Gold JMS Optimisation Solution™
Search Engine Optimisation - Key Benefits
- Improved natural (free) search engine position rankings
- Better focus for your website
- Increased traffic, leading to greater awareness and/or sales
Jack Marketing Solutions can undertake this work for you, help you define your requirements and develop a brief. Contact us now to find out how we can help release your search engine optimisation potential.
To download our search engine optimisation brochure, please click on the logo (PDF, 284KB).
Glossary: Affiliate Marketing, Algorithm, Bid Listing, Black Hat SEO, Brief, Cost per Thousand, Cost per Click, Cost per Acquisition, Conversion Rate, Meta Description, DMOZ, Domain Name, Dynamic Content, Freshness, Golden Triangle, Google AdSense, Google AdWords, Grey Hat SEO, Home Page, Interactive Media, Interactive Marketing, Keyphrases, Keyword Research, Keywords, Landing Page, Long-Tail Keywords, Meta Tag, Microsoft SEM, Organic Listings, PageRank, Page Title, Pay per Click, Popularity of Search Results, Programmatic Buying, Real-Time Advertising, Real-Time Bidding, Search Engine, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimisation, SEO Consultant, SEO Content Writer, SEO Copywriting, Social Footprint, Spiders, Splash Page, Thread, Titles, Web Analytics, Website, White Hat SEO, Yahoo Pay Per Click.