Orchestrating E-commerce Strategy
Ensuring e-commerce strategy success
Building an e-commerce business needs careful preparation. Planning will dramatically increase your chances for success. We will work with you to create your e-commerce strategy.
We will help you build a business, not just a website. An e-commerce website is a business in it’s own right; the website is merely the shopfront.
Benefits for your business
A successful e-commerce strategy will deliver real added-value, including:
- Attract new customers: a search-engine friendly architecture will help your e-commerce site get relevant and targeted traffic
- Increase sales: a user-friendly sales process will enhance the shopping experience, thus increasing the conversion rate
- Provide 1st class customer service: help customers communicate, engage and interact with your business to enhance longer term e-commerce opportunities
- Reduce operating costs: look to reduce your customer acquisition, service and fulfilment costs by maximising digital communications and process automation
- Promote your brand: make sure you promote your brand, products and services to the right audience, leading them to the most appropriate landing pages to ensure a sale
- Increasing customer loyalty and retention: an enhanced, user-friendly, pleasing e-commerce experience generates greater user satisfaction and trust, drawing customers back
- Futureproof: a robust, well planed and scalable e-commerce strategy will help futureproof your online presence and sales platform for years to come
- Measurement & metrics: understand what works and what is costing you too much. If your ROI is too low, if your traffic is slow, if you fail to retain repeat customers – the metrics will show it, and we can help interpret this
For help in delivering an understandable, robust and manageable e-commerce strategy with impact, contact Jack Marketing Solutionstoday on +44 (0)203 397 3557.
Glossary: Abandonment Live Chat, ABO, Affiliate, Affiliate Blacklist, Affiliate Deduplication, Affiliate Deep Linking, Affiliate Fraud, Affiliate Linking, Affiliate Marketing, Affiliate Network, Affiliate Programme, Amazon Tax, Analytics, Audience, Automated Affiliate Marketing, Automated Monetisation, CyberMall, Direct Linking for Affiliates, E-commerce, E-commerce Web Design, Email, Email Marketing, Event-Triggered Email, FMOT, Landing Page, M-commerce, Merchant, Merchant Fraud, Metrics, Order Bias, Parasitic Affiliate, Parent Affiliate, Paywall, Product Carousel, Product Feed, Product Feed Management, PLA, Product Slider, ROI, ROMI, Search Engine, SEM, SEO, Second Screen, SMOT, Triggered Email, Triggered Email Campaign, Triggered Email Marketing, Web Development, Welcome Message, ZMOT