Site Maintenance Check-up
Website Check-up Solutions
Whether you feel that your website needs major surgery or a minor facelift, it is useful to get an impartial expert's opinion to get the most out of your investment, and avoid costly mistakes.
Jack Marketing Solutions have devised a cost-effective check-up for your website, where we examine your site in eight critical areas, and provide you with a report on how you can improve it with a tweek, or in the next redesign. If you then choose Jack Marketing Solutions to help you improve your website, we'll credit your evaluation fee towards developing it.
Our experts will personally look at your website and weigh its performance in eight critical areas - section 7:
Site Maintenance Aspects
- Is the website regularly updated and revised?
- Is new content added (i.e. special events, new options) periodically?
- Is new content identified (i.e. new features, programmes, facilities, resources, events)?
- Does the entry page reflect updates and revisions (i.e. list of "what's new", highlighted sections)?
- Are Web page creation and revision dates indicated? Are they up-to-date?
- Are up-to-date news and/or press releases (i.e. about us, special events, photographs) provided?
See other criteria - please click here.
Jack Marketing Solutions can undertake this work for you, helping you define your requirements and develop a brief. For more information contact us now to find out how we can help release your site maintenance potential.