Optimised Design Check-up
Website Check-up Solutions
Whether you feel that your website needs major surgery or a minor facelift, it is useful to get an impartial expert's opinion to get the most out of your investment, and avoid costly mistakes.
Jack Marketing Solutions have devised a cost-effective check-up for your website, where we examine your site in eight critical areas, and provide you with a report on how you can improve it with a tweek, or in the next redesign. If you then choose Jack Marketing Solutions to help you improve your website, we'll credit your evaluation fee towards developing it.
Our experts will personally look at your website and weigh its performance in eight critical areas - this is section 4:
Optimised Design Aspects
- Does the website have an effective entry page (i.e. attractive, logos, slogan, colours, navigation)?
- Does the website have a standard, consistent "look and feel" throughout (i.e. standard template or standard sections)?
- Does the website make appropriate use of fonts (i.e. font type, style, size, colour, ease of reading)?
- Does the website make effective use of foreground colours, background colours, and/or images?
- Is the page layout effective and visually appealing?
- Does the graphic design reflect the purpose of the website (i.e. serious, whimsical, visually interesting)?
- Is the design attractive for the intended audience?
- Is there a consistent theme or layout throughout the website?
- Does the graphic design add to (not distract from) the website?
- Are the pages consistent, well-organised and free from clutter?
See other criteria - please click here.
Jack Marketing Solutions can undertake this work for you, helping you define your requirements and develop a brief. For more information contact us now to find out how we can help release the potential with optimised design.