Web Content Check-up
Website Check-up Solutions
Whether you feel that your website needs major surgery or a minor facelift, it is useful to get an impartial expert's opinion to get the most out of your investment, and avoid costly mistakes.
Jack Marketing Solutions have devised a cost-effective check-up for your website, where we examine your site in eight critical areas, and provide you with a report on how you can improve it with a tweek, or in the next redesign. If you then choose Jack Marketing Solutions to help you improve your website, we'll credit your initial evaluation fee towards developing it.
Our experts will personally look at your website and weigh its performance in eight critical areas - this is section 3:
Web Content Aspects
Although a website might be "pretty," the true test of whether people will really use the website is the quality of the content.
- Does the website contain accurate, high quality web content (i.e. interesting, useful resources)?
- Is the authority of the website clear?
- Are the contents objective, opinions identified, and perspectives balanced?
- Are authentic resources used (i.e. reviewed materials, established sources, primary materials)?
- Is the web content timely and current?
- Is the web content relevant, useful, and meaningful to the intended audience?
- Is the web content presented in an efficient and effective manner?
- Is the breadth of the web content effective (i.e. goes beyond basic facts and data)?
- Does the depth of web content match the varied audience needs (i.e. levels of pages or information beyond the entry page)?
- Does the website provide resources that go beyond the ordinary (i.e. unique, local, specialist)?
- Does the website contain a mix of content formats (i.e. text, graphics, photographs, video, audio) to address specific, and appropriate needs?
- Is the web content logically organised?
- Is the website free from spelling, grammatical, and other typographical errors?
- Is the writing clear and appropriate for the developmental and reading level of the audience?
- Is the web content presented in a variety of ways to meet individual differences (i.e. text, graphics, photographs, diagrams, audio, video)?
- Is there quality web content beyond links?
- Are links annotated, well-chosen, and organised in a logical manner?
See other criteria - please click here.
Jack Marketing Solutions can undertake this work for you, helping you define your requirements and develop a brief. For more information contact us now to find out how we can help release the potential of your web content.